NOW HIRING LICENSED AESTHETICIANS
We are seeking a highly-skilled and reliable licensed esthetician (aka Skin Nerd) to join our growing team.
In this position, you will play a key role on our spa staff, ensuring the most relaxing, thorough and rejuvenating experience possible for our clients. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work independently. Must be passionate about skincare and the industry. Excellence in customer service is a must.
In addition to providing spa services, our estheticians are also responsible for educating clients on our beauty and skincare products therefore sales experience is a plus.
PT with FT potential
Additional advanced training provided
Excellent hourly plus performance and product bonuses
Paid sick time, vacation and holidays
*Serious applicants only, please complete application below.
Scroll down to see the full form.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Current AZBoC Aesthetician License
- Professional Appearance and Dress Code
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexible availability, including weekends and evenings
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Skilled and knowledgeable regarding skincare products and services
- Able to recommend and sell products based on specific needs
- Experience a plus
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize work.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Positive attitude.
- Be friendly, polite, and well-mannered.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be well-spoken and articulate.
- Be able to quickly and adeptly assess the needs and wants of clients.
- Provide excellent services and client education.
- Treat our clients like superstars.
- Make our clients feel welcomed, valued, and heard.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Goal-getter. Motivated to learn and stay up to date on new techniques and technology.
- Know our products and services
- Provide clients with answers and solutions.
- Educate clients on skin concerns and solutions.
- Build client relationships.
- Solve problems and handle multi-tasking.
- Work well both alone and with a team.
- Have a neat and polished appearance.
- Have the physical stamina to sit or stand for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, and discretion.
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality
- Be on time for shifts and for client appointments.
- Provide consistent services and treatments in accordance with state laws and salon protocols.
- Support the needs of the salon/spa/clients.
- Ensure the proper care of salon/spa space/equipment/products.
- Ensure safety, sterilization, and sanitation procedures are met.
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Be able to work weekend and evening hours.
- Communicate with other staff and management to ensure the salon spa runs smoothly and according to schedule.
- Welcome clients and explain to them products and services.
- Perform skincare services, such as facials and peels or waxing, as indicated by client’s needs.
- Suggest various upgrades as indicated such as the use of specialized skincare products.
- Conduct pre and/or post treatment consultations for clients with problem areas, advising how best to care for their skin.
- Cultivate a clientele of repeat customers by providing exceptional service and rebooking.
- Attend all staff meetings and continuing education workshops.
- Help orient and train new staff.