We are seeking a highly-skilled and reliable licensed esthetician (aka Skin Nerd) and a pro waxer to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role on our spa staff, ensuring the most relaxing, thorough and rejuvenating experience possible for our clients. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work independently. Must be passionate about skincare and the industry. Excellence in customer service is a must.
In addition to providing spa services, our estheticians are also responsible for educating clients on our beauty and skincare products therefore sales experience is a plus.
PT with FT potential
Additional advanced training provided
Excellent hourly plus performance and product bonuses
Paid sick time, vacation and holidays
*Serious applicants only, please complete application below.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Current AZBoC Aesthetician License
- Professional Appearance and Dress Code
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexible availability, including weekends and evenings
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Skilled and knowledgeable regarding skin care products and services
- Able to recommend and sell products based on specific needs
- Experience a plus
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize work.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Positive attitude. Initiative
- Be friendly, polite and well-mannered
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be well-spoken and articulate
- Be able to quickly and adeptly assess the needs and wants of clients
- Provide excellent services and client education
- Treat our clients like super stars. Make our clients feel welcomed, valued and heard.
- Have excellent time management skills
- Goal-getter. Motivated to learn and stay up to date on new techniques and technology
- Know our products and services
- Provide clients with answers and solutions
- Educate clients on skin concerns and solutions
- Build client relationships
- Solve problems and handle multi-tasking
- Work well both alone and with a team
- Have a neat and polished appearance
- Have the physical stamina to sit or stand for long periods of time throughout the day
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, and discretion
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality
- Be on time for shifts and for client appointments
- Provide consistent services and treatments in accordance with state laws and salon protocols
- Support the needs of the salon/spa/clients
- Ensure the proper care of salon/spa space/equipment/products
- Ensure safety, sterilization, and sanitation procedures are met
- Maintain a clean environment
- Be able to work weekend and evening hours
- Communicate with other staff and management to ensure the salon spa runs smoothly and according to schedule
- Welcome clients and explain to them products and services.
- Perform skin care services, such as facials and peels or waxing, as indicated by client’s needs.
- Suggest various upgrades as indicated such as the use of specialized skin care products.
- Conduct pre and/or post treatment consultations for clients with problem areas, advising how best to care for their skin.
- Cultivate a clientele of repeat customers by providing exceptional service and rebooking
- Attend all staff meetings and continuing education workshops.
- Help orient and train new staff.