Laser Hair removal
Laser hair removal uses a combination of heat and energy to destroy the hair follicle without harming the skin around it. The Neo Elite laser offers patients a uniquely pain-free and gentle way to get rid of any unwanted hair. Most patients who have been treated by other lasers say that being treated with the Neo Elite is much gentler and more pleasant. During laser hair removal, the hair must be in its growing phase in order to be successfully destroyed. To ensure that all hair is effectively removed during the growing phase, you will receive a series of 6-12 treatments spaced 4-8 weeks apart. This will successfully ensure maximum results.
- No makeup/lotion/deodorant on the day of your appointment (on treatment area).
- Do not use self-tanner or spray tan products for at least 2 weeks before your treatment to avoid potential injury.
- Avoid drinking more than 2 alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment .
- No waxing/threading/tweezing in the area for at least 4 weeks.
- For Hair reduction, shave 1-2 days before appointment
- Cannot be on Accutane or pregnant
- Stop retinols for 2 days
-Lupus & light-sensitive conditions