Plasma Fibroblast RF
Plasma Fibroblast RF is an amazing anti-aging treatment that can lift, tighten and rejuvenate aging and sagging skin by promoting healing from within, which in turn, tightens, firms, and smooths out wrinkles.
It is a non-surgical procedure that is low risk with minimal downtime but much more affordable than surgery and with extraordinary results. Plasma Fibroblast RF creates an electrical arch causing tissue to contract and tighten. It is non-ablative and does not destroy the tissue. If you are looking for a skin tightening procedure without the lengthy healing, pain and expense of cosmetic surgery, you may want to consider Plasma Fibroblast RF. Plasma Fibroblast treatments can create Non Surgical Eye Lifts, Tummy Tightening, Neck Tightening and much more.
What are the advantages of Plasma Fibroblast RF vs SURGERY?
No injectable anesthetic required
No surgery or stitches required
Very low risk procedure
Minimal side effects and far less downtime
Quick and easy procedure
Most patients can return to work the next day
No thinning of the skin
Plasma Fibroblast RF is able to treat a number of imperfections including:
Eyelid tightening, including under eyes and excess upper eyelid skin
Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy
Lines and wrinkles around the mouth, lip fissures
Jowls and neck tightening
Kneecaps and underarms
Removing skin imperfections, including skin tags and sunspots
How long does it last?
Fibroblast is more than a simple tightening treatment, the effects should last as long as they would with invasive surgery. Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of fibroblast are not entirely permanent as it does not stop any further aging, but the positive results should last years depending on the area treated. The positive effects of treatment will be noticeable immediately after the first treatment, but the final results will be seen after 8 weeks. For some, additional treatments may be required after 8 weeks for maximum results. There are lifestyle factors that can prevent the result from lasting as long as they can, such as smoking, alcohol consumption, and prolonged sun exposure.
How many treatments are required?
The number of treatments required will vary according to the area being treated, skin’s laxity, the desired degree of correction, and the individual’s response to the treatment. Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Further treatments can be carried out to get better results. Appointments must be spaced out by 8 weeks.
What to Expect: Side Effects and Risks
Fibroblast has been shown to be a safe treatment due to its non-invasive nature when done by a fully certified technician. Still, the majority of clients are likely to experience some minor side effects in the 7-10 days following treatment.
There will be small carbon crusts (little polka dots) in the treated area that will last 7-10 days before naturally lifting, revealing new pink skin beneath. Swelling, redness, and sensitivity in the treated area are expected. To avoid any more serious side effects such as hyperpigmentation, do not touch or pick the area and follow the aftercare recommendations given to you by your technician.
Day of Treatment:
On the treatment day, it is recommended that no make-up is worn on the treatment area. You may take an anti-histamine 60 minutes prior to your appointment to help with swelling and continue to take anti-histamines for 2-3 days following your appointment.
A numbing agent is applied and left to take effect for 25 minutes. When the treatment area is sufficiently numb, the session begins with multiple connections of the fibroblast tip, spaced closely together. You may feel some heat in the treatment area, which may be uncomfortable and slightly irritating. Treatment time is usually between 10-40 minutes, depending on the size of the area.
Immediately after treatment the area may be red and mildly swollen with small carbon crusts (spots). You may experience a sensation similar to a sun burn which will likely last a few hours. Swelling may intensify over the following few hours and more so when eyes are treated and may last 2-3 days. The carbon crusts will lift within 5 -12 days depending on the individual and area treated. Results gradually improve over the course of the following 8 weeks.
Following treatment you will be given thorough aftercare instructions to ensure that you see the best results. In the week following treatment (or until the treatment area has fully healed) an exfoliating wash or cleanser should not be used. Instead opt for a gentle cleanser, and avoid rubbing the area.
Cost of Treatment:
Fibroblast Treatment is certainly more affordable than cosmetic surgery and the prices of treatment depends on the area treated. Includes topical numbing.
Special Pricing: (multiple treatments may be necessary depending on results desired)
One Small Area: $125 (Reg. $325); upper eye lid, under eye, crows feet, upper lip, bottom lip or smile line
One Medium Area: $200 (Reg. $600); jowls, forehead or section of neck
One Large Area: $400 (Reg. $800-1200); tummy area, neck, body part (about 1-2 hand size depending on area)
- Clients should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
- Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
- Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
- Clients with diabetes, healing disorders, or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
- Clients with a sunburn/suntan should postpone treatment.
- Clients who have a history of hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
- Clients must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
- Clients must not display Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters). You will need to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing an outbreak. If you have experienced Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters) in the past, you must see your Medical Doctor and obtain a prescription for Valtrex and begin taking it 3 days before treatment and for 4 days following treatment. (This applies for treatments surrounding the lip area only)
- Not for clients with pacemakers.
- Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Clients with Eyelash extensions receiving upper or lower eyelid treatment must have lashes removed prior to treatment and reapplied after 8 weeks.
- This treatment is only recommended on light-medium skin tones. Anyone with a darker complexion is at risk for Hyperpigmentation or Hypopigmentation. If you are at level III and under but are ethnic or of Hispanic, Asian, African or Native descendence, you will need to start a pigment inhibitor at least 2 weeks before treatment (contact us to purchase). Please see Fitzpatrick chart below to see you if you’re a potential candidate.
- Treat with Neosporin or Aquaphor
- Do not pick
- Retouch may be necessary in 6-8 weeks
- Avoid pools, saunas or exposure to the treated area
- Use SPF and protect area from sun
- No makeup for 7 days (only mineral powder after crust falls off)