- All payments are drafted the day of the appointment, therefore, payment information must be entered in order to book an appointment and reserve your treatment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. We do not accept checks for scheduled appointments.
- While we do not accept insurance, those with HSA or Flex Spending accounts may be able to write off some services/products. Please check with your insurance to see if this is an option.
- When you book an appointment, we reserve that time slot just for you. While we understand that emergencies happen, our clinic requires a 72 hour notice for all cancelations and rescheduled appointments. Failure to do so will result in a non-refundable draft of the full fee of the scheduled service.
- If you are sick, sunburned, or are dealing with any contagious ailments such as cold sores, please reschedule your appointment! We will not perform a treatment in these cases and you may be charged the full treatment price if the appointment is not rescheduled in a timely fashion.
- We respect our clients’ time and scheduled appointments. If you are late for your appointment, you will lose that time and still be charged for a full appointment. For example, if your appointment is scheduled for 45 minutes and you show up 15 minutes late, then we will do what we can in the 30 minutes left of your appointment time and you will be charged for the full appointment.
- In turn, we promise to honor our appointments and be on time as well. If we are running late, you will be notified and your treatment price will be prorated.
- Because our appointments are scheduled back to back, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- All product sales are non-refundable. During your initial consultation your Aesthetician will test your skin for sensitivity to make sure all products work with your skin type.
- All service payments are non-refundable.
- New clients must fill out all consultation forms prior to their first appointment.
- Please bring a current list of all medications and supplements.
- New clients must stop using current acne medications and/or Retinol creams, prescription and over the counter, at least two weeks prior to your first appointment.
- New clients MUST REFRAIN from receiving chemical peels, laser treatments, and facial waxing AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to first treatment.
- Plan on spending $150-200 for your first set of products (most of the products will last around 2-4 months). We require you to use our products exclusively in order to participate in our skin programs. This helps us monitor your skin properly and will guarantee that you aren’t using anything with pore-cloggers that could slow down your skin’s progress.
- Please reschedule your appointment in a timely manner if you have a sunburn or non-acne related skin issues (example: cold sores, skin cancer or mole removal, etc.).
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate a client’s appointment for any reason.
Online Products Return Policy
We hope you enjoy and love our products. We will accept returns on any unopened item purchased through our website. Items must be returned within 30 days of order date in the original condition. Please contact us at email@example.com for return instructions. Returns cannot be accepted if they have been used. If defective or incorrect or damaged, please contact us as soon as possible for assistance.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of the order date, with a copy of your receipt, order #, phone #, email and reason for return.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Items must be unopened and in original packaging.
- Refunds are made to the original form of payment.
- If merchandise received is damaged, please keep the box packaging and all Contents.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization.
- We do not pay for products to be returned.
- We cannot accept returns of products purchased from other retail outlets.
- Pack your returns with care to prevent damage during the return trip. Make sure it’s in original packaging. Label and ship the package back to us using a carrier of your choice. We suggest using a carrier who provides tracking.
- Once product(s) have been received and processed, a refund is issued back to the original form of payment used.