Taking Vitamins every day helps protect our bodies and strengthen our immune systems. The same applies to our skin, it needs its daily…
Viv Mont – LE
Taking Vitamins every day helps protect our bodies and strengthen our immune systems. The same applies to our skin, it needs its daily dose of Vitamins. That is why we have Retinols or Vitamin A, which are the most potent and effective skincare ingredients required for our daily beauty routine.
Vitamin A is now widespread and available in what we call facial Serums. It is proven to increase skin-cell renewal and stimulate collagen production. It cannot only avert but also counter signs of premature aging, such as wrinkles and pigmentation.
It is also effective for acne, scarring, skin congestion and remedies skin for a brighter and smoother complexion.
What makes our Vitamin A +1 Serum more effective than others is Retinyl Proprionate – the patented vitamin A in our formulas.
Here are some quick facts about Retinyl Proprionate:
- it is commonly known as Retinoids and Retinol Ester
- the not so common member of the retinoid family but still very dominant
- 3% of retinyl propionate in formulas helps reduce the appearance of lines and hyperpigmentation
- it is the gentle substitute for retinol in case you are worried about irritations
- very effective and impressive results if included in your skincare routine
Use every 2-3 days for the first two weeks and gradually increase to daily or every other day as tolerated. Follow with Hydration Serum and/or moisturizer.
Restriction of use:
*Do not use if pregnant or nursing*
1757 E Baseline Rd Ste #111
Gilbert, AZ 85233