Almost everyone I come across, has some type of skin concern and wants better skin. Whether it’s acne, sun damage, hyperpigmentation,…
Viv Mont, Licensed Aesthetician Extraordinaire
Almost everyone I come across, has some type of skin concern and wants better skin. Whether it’s acne, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, dark circles, dull skin or lack of an adequate skin care regimen, almost everyone is looking to improve their skin appearance.
Although there is no magic bullet or fountain of youth, there are proven effective steps that can be taken to improve your skin. But do know this: what you do daily to take care of your skin is more important than what you do occasionally! I cannot stress that enough.
Having beautiful skin requires daily self-care and maintenance along with professional products and treatments to maximize those results.
So what can you do?
- Visit a skin care professional or aesthetician who truly understands your skin and your concerns.
- After an in-depth skin analysis, a well-trained aesthetician will be able to customize a skin care routine and a professional treatment plan to address your skin concerns and start you on your path to amazing skin.
- Complete your daily skin care routine morning and night.
- Receive professional skin care treatments and consults (think skin care coaching) as indicated. This could be weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly depending on the goals or types of treatments.
- Always wash your face and use sunscreen!
- Limit sun exposure, alcohol and smoking. Drink water, eat healthy.
- Stay the course. Due to diet, stress or other life changes, your skin can get off track. It’s important to work with your skincare specialist and stay the course to get back on track to beautiful skin.
To summarize, there are no quick fixes to achieve perfect skin. It can be work at first but most importantly, it needs to be a lifestyle change to make it part of your daily habits and have the results you want.
Get started on the path to beautiful skin: https://www.myperfectskinclinic.com/