Everyone knows how essential it is to wash your face every day to remove the build-up of makeup, oil, and debris, especially if you live…
Viv Mont – LE
Everyone knows how essential it is to wash your face every day to remove the build-up of makeup, oil, and debris, especially if you live in a bustling area like Phoenix, where pollution can harm your complexion. Not to mention the mask-induced acne that has plagued so many of us since wearing face masks!
According to skin experts, a top-quality face wash is the first and most important thing you need to start a serious skincare routine.
A facial cleanser that leaves your skin feeling refreshed, revitalized and hydrated is required. But, with so many different types of cleansers to choose from, how can you choose the best face wash for you?
The solution is to decipher what your skin requires and what ingredients to look for.
Ingredients to Look For:
1. Helianthus Annuus, Helianthus Annuus, Helianthus Annuus, Heliant (Sunflower) Seed Oil has moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
2. Hippophae Rhamnoides (Hippophae Rhamnoides) (Sea Buckthorn) Cell-regenerating, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant fruit extract
3. Punica Granatum (Punica Granatum) (Pomegranate) Antioxidant and cell regeneration properties of seed extract
4. Beta Glucan: firming and relaxing
5. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosmarinus officinalis) (Rosemary) Leaf Extract has anti-inflammatory and skin-lightening properties.
6. Acacia Concinna (Acacia Concinna) Fruit extract has antifungal, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties, and is high in vitamins C, A, D, E, and K.
7. Aegyptiaca Balanites (Desert Date) Fruit Extract: hydrating and non-greasy, it regenerates and restores the skin.
It can be used as a dry cleanser or regular cleanser to remove makeup, oil, and dirt.
1757 E Baseline Rd Ste #111
Gilbert, AZ 85233